Our attorneys have significant experience representing a variety of clients in complex transactional real estate matters.
In connection with the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets, we represent clients in forming joint venture partnerships, preparing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, preparing all applicable closing documents, advising on due diligence matters and completing closings. We assist clients with the financing of real estate with both traditional and non-traditional lenders, including preparation and negotiation of loan documents. We handle a variety of leasing matters, on behalf of both landowners and tenants, for office, retail, flex, and industrial spaces. In addition, we work with clients entering into ground leases for build-to-suit projects. For landowners, we also handle documentation and of easements, covenants and other agreements regularly encountered in the operation of real estate.
Brent Glenn has been a transactional real estate lawyer since 2000. Over that time he has represented a wide variety of clients from individuals and developers to large institutional investors and lenders. He focuses his practice on the needs of commercial property owners and strives to provide consistent service that adds value to his client’s projects.
- Representation of a commercial flex, office, and retail owner in leasing transactions for several million square feet of space.
- Representation of homebuilders in land banking transactions.
- Formation and preparation of documents to form joint ventures with developers and investors for the acquisition and operation of real estate assets.
- Representation of developers in the acquisition and financing of large commercial projects, including for mixed use.
- Representation of various tenants in the leasing matters for office and retail spaces.
- Representation of a large private equity investor in the acquisition, operation, financing, and disposition of large commercial properties.
- Representation of various private lenders in transaction secured with real estate assets.