Megan has over 15 years of experience in obtaining the approval of land use development cases in Arlington County, the City of Alexandria, and the District of Columbia. Megan assists clients during all aspects of the entitlement process, including: preparing detailed site analysis during due diligence; advising clients on the viability of development proposals; negotiating key development parameters and conditions with local government staff; engaging with community members and civic groups during public outreach; and presenting cases before public bodies for approval. It is her extensive work experience and valuable relationships formed with local government staff and the community that makes Megan a great asset to our firm and our clients.
Prior to joining Wire Gill LLP, Megan worked for McGuireWoods, the Office of Planning in the District of Columbia and Walsh Colucci.
- University of Mary Washington, BA, Historic Preservation, 2000
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, MA, Urban and Regional Planning, 2007
- Member, American Institute of Certified Planners, Since 2010
- Member, Urban Land Institute. ULI Leadership Class 2017-18
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia
MEGAN C. RAPPOLT, AICP
700 N Fairfax Street, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314